Translate this page...

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Facebook (aka Stalkbook) "Max number of upload retries exceeded: Error #2032"

When trying to upload some measly image to Stalkbook - it failed with some gripe about "Max number of upload retries exceeded: Error #2032"

After forgetting all of my IT knowledge on PC problems, I searched Google and such high and low.
All the results were on spammy half baked "sign up" sites and others with little or no useful info.

Then I had a moment of sudden realisation and clarity... I hear the voice of Roy (IT Crowd) in my head "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"... to which I answered.. "Now that I come to think of it!"

SOLVED: I restarted my PC and then it stopped being a bitch and worked

Magic shit the old Service Desk 101 turning it off and on again trick.. annoying if you have a million things open all the time like I do but it works so meh.

Just for your info - the Facebook potentially useful tips on resolving your image related Stalkbook issues is located here...
https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=200289513348655
Of note - it states that "We recommend the photo does not exceed 15MB" - so unless you're uploading mammoth pictures from your super deluxe DSLR... it shouldn't be an issue for actual size but worth noting.

HTH.





There was an error in this gadget

Mandala el Ubby

Mandala el Ubby
Acrylic on canvas ~75cm x 75cm

Lateralus Vinyl Picture Disc

Lateralus Vinyl Picture Disc
Best album ever....ever.....ever....ehem

I procure heaps o fashizniz from Amazon, why don't you?