Translate this page...

Saturday, 9 February 2008

Loops (synchronicity)

Does anyone else notice the loops getting smaller & smaller, faster & faster?
It seems everyday now I'm seeing loops in life - from 5 seconds to a week apart...and anywhere inbetween!

Just 1 example is where only last night (Fri 8 Feb '08) while exploring Myspace - we stumbled on the site of a BBW (big beautiful woman). Someone in the room commented (very politically incorrectly) that she "looked like Marshmallow man" (Ghostbusters). Not an insult - an observation. A discussion followed in relation to Marshmallow man, the BBW, & Ghostbusters & a fair bit of energy placed into it. Anyway - after a late night of beer drinking & coffee (what a combination) - we got to bed sometime today. After hours of sleeping we woke up, reached for the TV remote (note that while we have a TV in the room, we rarely watch it), and switched on the TV. Who else is on the TV but...you guessed it...Marshmallow man! Huh!
Sure - Ghostbusters is on the TV regularly...but to switch on to the Marshmallow man scene - without so much as a glance at a TV guide or even any knowledge that it was going to be on today.

I must mention that the person who noted the Marshmellow man resemblance & began the whole event/loop happened to be the person who switched on the TV. It seems that the loops, while being visible to & experienced by others, belong to the individual. Comments??

This is happening so hardcore.

How do we use these loops to our advantage? How do we break out of the loops that we notice & don't want to be a part of?

Is this looping a form of psychic ability? or is simply tapping into the collective energy/consciousness which operates outside of time?

Are we simply an oscillating point of light with memory?

The "big bang"...are we creatures in a universe formed by the "big bang", awaiting it's eventual destruction?
...Or are WE the "big bang" creating & destroying universes in an infinite loop.

Will update with some more examples later or as they come - 2 busy right now.

Any comments would be appreciated!

More examples:
Last night (Sat 9 Feb '08) while setting up the projector for a stint of movie enjoyment - my girly decided to do my head in with a little budget alarm clock I picked up in last years 'secret santa'. She set it off and was waving it around near my head & then stashed it under the bed out of my reach so it would get to me! .....It did!!! I lost it...and lets just say the alarm clock will never sound another sound in my lifetime & my foot hurts a little from the sharp fragments of plastic that nearly penetrated it. Anyway - I settled down (I really dislike alarm clocks) & we watched 'No country for old men'. I then retired for the night.
When I woke up - my girly was still ticking away at her PC so I started to look around on my HDD for something interesting to watch. Sifting thru the folders - I found a Spongebob Squarepants collection my roomy had slung me recently. Not having seen a single episode (of Squarepants...full stop) - I opened a random episode (not even looking at the title). My girly heard the intro music & came to lie with me & watch. And what dya know!! It was an episode where Patrick Starfish was being sent spare by his alarm clock...I mean he went bonkers with it. A whole chunk of the episode (or file that I happened to open) was him running rampant about this alarm clock that was sending him spare.
(Just checked...the episode is called 'Rise & Shine' from 'Spongebob Friend or Foe' for any who wants to watch it)


Please note that while the 1st example & this example both involve TV - the loops are far from limited to this. In fact - most occur without any link to TV at all. When I remember more examples - will add.


[Notes to self]
Sputnik
Hannah Montana cinebuzz
Opposable thumbs
Fake Hypnotic LSD swirly thing
Blue planet - Ellen & Parky (D.A)
Wine Kone - Spontaneous Combustion (spelling?) hand puppets
There was an error in this gadget

Mandala el Ubby

Mandala el Ubby
Acrylic on canvas ~75cm x 75cm

Lateralus Vinyl Picture Disc

Lateralus Vinyl Picture Disc
Best album ever....ever.....ever....ehem

I procure heaps o fashizniz from Amazon, why don't you?